In the world of entertainment, most of the people prefer using iPod media player in order to hear their precious audio track which refreshes their mood all the time. This iPod device was being designed by Apple Incorporation with different models such as Classic, Nano, Mini and iPod Shuffle. Every Apple iPod model comes up with various enhancing properties like you can browse internet and also called as video player. It uses iTunes media application to organize the stored files in a proper manner. Depending on the data storage capacity it can hold amount of data like songs, photos, documents, audio books and many other file types that is compatible with iPod technologies. These products are so portable that you can carry them anywhere from one place to another.
Despite of being flexible and offering various advantages to the user even iPod device is susceptible for data loss. In some unexpected situations, you might end up losing all the precious songs stored on iPod device either by hitting “Format” option or restoring the device to its factory setting without taking backup of the stored music files, etc. Have you lost all the precious song from iPod by the use of “Delete All” option on iPod device which deleting some redundant audio tracks. This must be the most frustrating moment as the lost music files would be really precious to you. Are you tensed and searching out the best way to undelete music files from iPod device? Data recovery toolkit is the perfect answer on how to get back deleted songs from iPod device. This application can not only recovers music files but can also retrieve photos, videos and many other file types from all models of iPod. The software can perform photo recovery from flash drive, external drive and even rescue memory card photos which are deleted or lost due to various reasons.
Common scenario to understand:
Think about a situation where you have connected your iPod device to computer in order to update some of the latest released songs. While working on device, you found some of the audio tracks which you no longer wanted to keep and thus started deleting those files. But by mistake you selected of the favorite songs and deleted resulting in data loss. By the time you could realize your mistake, all the music files which were very much near to you were gone. Then you checked for deleted items folder but the files were missing there too. This is because file erased from external drive like iPod will bypass the respective deleted items folder causing permanent loss of files. Did you lost your hope and thinking that the files cannot be restored back? However, this is not true.
Whenever any file is deleted, only the file pointer gets erased and the deleted data remains intact on the same memory slot by making the storage area reusable. By using our retrieval tool, files from iPod after deletion can still be recovered until and unless the deleted file is overwritten by some new files.
Take a glimpse on some more loss scenarios that you might get while using iPod device in future.
- There are chances that by mistake you might delete some of the music files while synchronizing files between your iPod device and the computer which would lead to loss of valuable files.
- Abrupt termination of system, when you are moving files from computer to iPod device or vice versa can sometimes delete the files resulting in data loss.
- Accidentally pressing “Restore” option will erase all the data saved on the iPod device and bring it to its original factory settings and make you to face huge loss of files.
- Improper ejection of iPod device from computer during file transfer could be the other main reason for deletion of files which in turn causes data loss.
With the help of data recovery software, you can recover deleted files from iPod easily and effectively. This application can successfully carry out deleted file restoration on Mac OS X 10.5.x, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. It is also compatible with all Windows version such as Windows Vista, Windows 7, XP and Windows 8. Visit the given site http://www.recover-deleted.com/files-recovery-mac-os-x.html to learn more about this toolkit.
Prevention tips for future use:
- Need not use iPod after data loss to prevent overwriting.
- Never detach iPod device improperly from computer without using its appropriate exit option.
- Always scan the iPod device in a computer protected with anti-virus software and then use it to avoid file system corruption.
- Create backup copy of precious audio songs and save them on some good external storage device so that at the time of data loss you can get back songs from iPod.
- Always disable Auto-Sync option in order avoid data loss because of automatic synchronization by erasing old stored files.
Enhanced features of data recovery toolkit:
- You can run this utility to rescue deleted data from deleted, corrupted, formatted FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX and HFS+ file system partitions.
- Data recovery tool comes up with advanced scanning algorithm which deeply scans each and every sector of iPod device to identify file types and undelete the file with the help of their unique file attribute.
- The software is capable enough to regain deleted data from Recycle Bin on Windows computer and from Trash folder on Mac machine efficiently just in few simple steps.
- It also helps user to find deleted Outlook data, if by mistake you have deleted some essential items on MS Outlook and even emptied the data from Recycle Bin. Check out the post right here for additional reading.
Below are few easy installation steps:
Step1: First connect the iPod device to the system by using USB cable. Get the trial version of this utility and install it on the hard drive. Double click on the desktop icon in order to launch the application and choose “Recover Photos” as this option includes recovery of other media files types like songs, videos, etc. from the main screen as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: After this, choose “Recover Deleted Photos” as you see on the next screen. Then select the logical drive from which you want to rescue deleted songs and click on “Next” as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Select iPod Device
Step3: On completion of music restoration process, you can preview all the songs restored from your iPod device by using “Preview” as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview